Saturday, July 4, 2015

July 4, 2015



It's hot and sunny here in Corona this fourth of July 2015. Most Americans celebrate this 3 day weekend, with  parties, outdoor barbeques, and certain amounts of ethyl alcohol,, from light beer to white lightning, depending on how fast they want to get into the party spirit, while considering their driving arrangements.     

We used to watch the Corona fireworks display, from the high school, on the west side of my garage roof.  But in 2003, we had been evicted,, no more parties and fireworks shows from the roof. Tonight, July 4, 2003, I was staying in room 301, of the former Arizona Inn, on Lincoln next to the 91 freeway.

My nephew, Judge, came by my room and going to watch fireworks at the high school, we bumped into Shawna, on the street filled sidewalk of Lincoln at 9th st. Near Theresa and Larry's house. who was looking for her husband.  

It was a very warm night, and Judge and I ended up at 861 Crestview, my home of 26 years, recently unlawfully evicted. I had recently remembered something I had hidden ,like 2 decades ago. The always resourceful Judge, hopped the fence, and broke into my home, let me in, and we recovered the forgotten item that I had recently remembered that was hidden there. I stroked out in Dec of 2002,, so I was still recovering movement on my left side, and apparently some memory functions as well. 

Now again today fourth of July 2015,, weather is hot like it was 12 years ago,, but I am less happy, a decade later !  Why ? because our forefathers would flip. if they knew that a citizen was deprived from his home of 26 years, and the fire sprinkler business, operated from that residence. 

AND I STILL CANNOT GET A COURTROOM TRIAL TO STATE MY CASE ABOUT HOW THE BANK BROKE THE LAW, STOLE MY HOME, OR  AN OPPORTUNITY TO PRODUCE MY EVIDENCE TO PROVE MY ALLEGATIONS


No comments:

Post a Comment