Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Donna Gieszl

March 15, 2017


We lost my cousin Donna last night. Her years in this consciousness, with the help of Tommy Hass, produced two beautiful boys, Curt and Scott who are dealing with their grief. as I type this.  

Sister Joanne must be almost paralyzed with grief, herself, losing her younger sister, that she has looked after her, from before their teens,  fast forward to the end, Joanne never left this angel unprotected.  

Cousin Yale, oldest of the Gieszl kids, must also be bewildered, relying on his personal and Christian beliefs to make sense, of this tremendous loss. Everyone loves you and Elvie. 

Now Donna has launched into the next consciousness.  

The last time I saw Donna was in Joannes driveway, I was leaving and she was arriving,, when she saw me her face lightened and she shouted "Gary" as if it had been years (it was) since we saw each other, she hugged me tightly, and I recalled all of the energy, of this beautiful blond cousin.  




No comments:

Post a Comment