Monday, August 15, 2016

Deja Vu and cutting trees down

August 15, 2016

It was October of 2003. all previous appeals had failed. Now this appeal would go the big guy's, the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals.

I had convinced one of my son's good looking blonde friends, Kristie Hopkins (now Rooney)  to help me.meet this deadline. An all nighter would be required to assemble the briefs and exhibits, the sun was rising when we got all the needed documents to Kinko's , printed and bound at a center near Rancho California, later, after dropping Kristy off, I got  a few hours rest, and drove the documents, in my best time ever, to San Francisco (I had driven this route many times).and personally filed them that day.  

Now 18, Eighteen years later, I am still  waiting for my day in court, the opportunity to produce evidence that is undeniable , and so damning to the  largest banks putting their snouts into this lucrative markets created by 'get rich quick' schemers, selling and servicing these loans,  but broke the hearts, and destroyed  so many American families.  

I won't of course,  ever give up.  Now back to work , must say , these 25 jurists who will read my  story, and grant me that American right, under the United States Constitution, guaranteed by the First, and Fourteenth Amendments. could have read all of these documents electronically, but will cost me about $700.00 , to cut trees as wood pulp.  

Back to work  8:01  Monday Nght.  

No comments:

Post a Comment