Monday, February 20, 2017

When does the United States Constitution kick in ?

February 20, 2017


Presidents Day 2017,, in 2003 it was on February 17, 2003, Fourteen years ago when I was unlawfully evicted from my home of 26 years. 

Guess what, the courts could care less,  seemingly considering bank arguments more 'real or lawful, or honest' than mine, yet never looking me to present the facts and the evidence or eye to eye, allow me to show my fury, against the opposition. Didn't want to do anything nutty like shoot them, as in older day's.

Now, we acted more restrained because we rely on law. Weare a nation of laws. 

 how that I could show them the directed fury towards banks that steal homes.   The jurist's, several trial and appeals court to grant me a trial or hearing.  

I thought I had learned in 11th or 12th grade, that our constitution was base law.
Now my case is at the Supreme Court, we will have to wait to see what they decide.  

The question presented is: Does the 9th Circuit Court of appeals, Trump, the constitution of the United States of America?  

We are a nation of law, not of  men or women who must have skipped some day's in High School. 


I love this Paul Newman clip









No comments:

Post a Comment