Thursday, February 2, 2017

President Trump re: Arnold Schwarenegger

2/2/2017


I must say something about a true patriot of our country.

When my home of 26 years was unlawfully taken from me and i started this 15 year Odessy, which any American with three fingers of forehead could decide in 30 mins, Judge Judy could do it in less than 15 mins.  could understand it. But not me. I am going to the United States Supreme Court on Tuesday, February 7, 2017.  

But in all these years I have written to scores of politicians with a reply usually a form response, or none at all. I mailed a letter to Gov. Arnold and didn't hear back thinking as the new Governor, he may want to go slow in his new position. A few months laterI suddenly I got letters from the comptroller of the currency, or a similar big shot, who, in their response to me included integrating Owens reply to their response the citizen responded with their four-page response, Ocwen simply lied, we would need a trial to prove it. 

I am not a fan of Arnolds movies,, but playing his part as Governor of the state of California,  he took the time to help one lone citizen.  The only politician that has helped me. I won't have you disparage, a strong effective leader.  Let's see how your role as President works out in the ratings game.   

No comments:

Post a Comment