Sunday, June 5, 2016

Sunday Afternoon - ,Summer Begins. June 5, 2016 Hot 90's in Corona



My response to the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals,  and the banks response to the  courts order, that both sides present their position on if the court should entertan this request for rehearing en banc. The full court, 29 members in this court. 

Ten are selected by lot, and the chief judge sits on all panels and is the tie-breaking 11th vote.

Fifty copies are sent to the court so that every member judge gets a copy.   Plus 21 others.

I had overlooked the 'proof of service'  which I corrected today.  

Not sure how long things take, in a petition for hearing en banc.  

Although I wish I had time for one more reread and edit, I simply ran out of time.

Chase Ocwen, in their response, informed the court that it did not want a rehearing en banc, nor did they want oral arguments.  

Perhaps now, they now will have to face the long arm of the law. .  


I hope, now, after 15 years of struggle, the court will grant me a trial, and an opportunity to make my charges, produce my evidence and let a jury of 6 peers decide the facts, 

Sort of what was garanteed in the First Amendment to the United States Constitution, giving every American the right to bring grievances to our government for resolution.  

So thanks to all who have supported me.

Gary    


No comments:

Post a Comment