Monday, March 18, 2013

Parr Inspections

Since the Fed's gave FEMA the money for relief efforts, I suspect it won't be long before I am deployed to the either the Northeast or Mississippi who suffered recent tornadoes. 

In my last two deployments I found my biggest problem was finding the addresses with a map book. Today, with GPS right in my phone, that problem is eliminated.

If anyone is interested in this type of work should go to:

www.parrinspections.com 

I see they have several classes scheduled (free) through April. I drove to Texas is 2005 to take the class, and was deployed to Florida for hurricane WILMA and then to LA for KATRINA. Then in 2008 I was deployed to the gulf states area after HANNA, IKE, and GUSTAV.

After completing a one day class, and passing background checks, you will be listed able to be deployed.

I find the work very rewarding.

Call me if you have any questions.

Gary


btw:

check out www.poweronstall.blogspot.com 

some interesting posts today


No comments:

Post a Comment