Saturday, January 14, 2017

January 14, 2017

January 14, 2017


I have gone from a tech nerd at Microsoft , to a despicable person, as a self represented litigant, to bring violations of law, to over 30 members of the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals. Perhaps,overlooking my American right to be heard, the United States Constitution outlined in at least, the first, fifth, fourteenth amendments to the base law that our county was established.

What ever their opinions, which is binding law since published law, they have, however, been reluctant to allow me to testify in front of them, along with the bankers,  where we could all look each other in the eyes, in front of the jurists. I hope these highly regarded bastions of law, where not trying to avoid facing, eyeball to eyeball. an average citizen, full of fury, demanding his rights.  I specifically asked for this opportunity in my last pleading to the court. 

Sorry jurists, but you only needed to read what you were taught in 11th grade about the United States Constitution and the bill of rights.


more to come.....

No comments:

Post a Comment