Friday, May 6, 2016

The Banks Stole my home and they court won't listen !


May 6, 2016 


I am an average America. I have an A.S degree and have held responsible jobs as a certified flight instructor to a computer operator, programmer, and systems analyst, for Univac. Later I sold mini computers for Siemens and finally software for Microsoft. 

I left Microsoft in 1991 to start, with a childhood friend, a residential fire sprinkler company.  

Later, I had to file for Bankruptcy Chapter 13 relief when creditors became anxious, Not sure why, they were getting a 100% payback, according to the Chapter 13 plan. This proceeding simply gave me more time.  

On one such filing, I got to the auction, while the auction was going on, and showed the auctioneer, the bankruptcy papers, who commented that 'he would leave it up to the trustee' when the high bidder insisted this was now her house.

My attorney, when he got back into town, called the trustee, who assured him, they would rescind the deed. And apparently gave the O'Neals their money back, 

Life went on for 16 months, then the banks, in their never ending quest, had my cased dismissed, with prejudice! 

Fine, I thought, i was sick and tired of courts and lawyers, I was now in much better financial shape, my application for a refinance was approved, but, surprise, surprise  title was vested to O'Neal, the party from 16 months early. Then instead of rescinding that deed , which only Chase or Ocwen could perform, by recording the rescission of deed issued in error. They did not do this, but instead, doubled down, and sold it to a new buyer. who had me evicted. For the last 15 years I have wanted this resolved by a judge or jury. Sadly, here in the 9th Circuit, the rule of law is not supreme, nor are constitutional guarantees for redress.  

No comments:

Post a Comment