Monday, May 16, 2016

I Love pussy and especially my current four favorites

May 16, 2016

About 18 months ago an adult cat came on my patio area. I fed him and he came back, 2 or 3 times. Then suddenly, she, left 4 kittens on my patio and split, never to be seen again,


 I tried to find them a home by calling  lifelong friend Theresa, knowing she had a special love for our feline friends and we shared a common link as fans of the Moody Blues.  

By the time we finished talking, I knew  happy endings  would were unlikely for these cats, subject cats, not mean, in any sense were still frightened in this strange new world. We found a way,to communicate and a way to co exist.  Now Donovan (best nephew ever) has taken a big job in Houston,. I need to find a new place to live, but , like St. Francis of Assisi,, I love the animals.  I want to save them,  Any ideas would be appreciated.   Love those pussy's  

Gary  

No comments:

Post a Comment