Sunday, May 8, 2016

An open Letter to Senator Elizabeth Warren


May 8, 2016 


Senator Elizabeth Warren
United States Senator
In the State of Massachusetts 
.  

Dear Senator Warren:

I first read your book, 'Two-income Trap"  in 2004, one year after I was unlawfully evicted from my Corona home of 26 years, I also lost my home based business, Residential Fire Sprinklers, which failed shortly after. 

For fifteen years, with and without lawyers, I have tried to get a trial or hearing to examine the facts of the case,that proves,the service agent violated bankruptcy law, which directly led to the loss of my home.  I could not refinance after my bankruptcy case was concluded  The trustee and lawyer for Chase and Ocwen had failed to rescind the issued The trustee issued  a deed to O'Neal. after I filed for bankruptcy protection. I had already been approved for a new loan ! 

Then, instead of fixing the title issue, they sold it again, and two day's after winning possession in the eviction trial, the trustee finally recorded a rescission of the O'Neal deed, giving the new buyer clear title  

I informed the court in a pleading of everything that happened in November 2002, but the court ruled it lacked jurisdiction to help

This led to 14 years of appeals, just trying to tell my story, but jurisdiction issues bedeviled my case for a decade. 

The last appeal was decided March 25, 2016.  .in  Ozenne v Chase et al, that changed the rules, it determined, in a published split decision,  that the BAP lacked jurisdiction to consider my petition for a writ of mandamus.  Not once in all the appeals decision s do they mention the violations and find another way to dismiss it> he banks continue to enjoy the fruits of their schemes,, without judicial consequences.  

I thought we are a nation of law, Everyone gets their day in court, civil rights, supposedly let my complaints have gone unheard as the banks fight this battle of attrition. I am 66 years old on social security 

Do you know of any professional resources that would be interested in helping me?

Thank you for your service to our country !  Your a true patriot! 

Gary Ozenne
firesprinklers@gmail.com
951-496-7525  cell/txt  




No comments:

Post a Comment