Monday, March 17, 2014

A Letter to André Birotte United States Attorney for the Central District of California

March 21, 2014


United States Attorney's Office
Central District of California
312 North Spring Street
Suite 1200
Los Angeles, California 90012


André Birotte
United States Attorney
Central District of California


Dear Mr. Birotte:


For the past eleven years I have fought for an open and impartial hearing or trial to hear my grievances, in a judicial setting, state my case, show my evidence against Wall Street Banks who violated federal law  This has not happened.  Jurisdictional issues have kept me from such judicial inspection. I do have an appeal with the 9th Circuit Court of Appeals Ozenne v. Chase et. al. 11-60039.

Ocwen Federal Bank FSB, is the loan service agent for  Chase Manhattan,  who bought my loan from Lehman Brothers in the late 1990’s .and ultimately , with their loan  service agent, Ocwen , violated federal bankruptcy  law under 11 USC 11 362(a) . and  literally stole my home of 26 years. This in turn caused the failure of my home based business, Residential Fire Sprinklers,  which I had operated from that home since leaving Microsoft in 1991.

For over a decade the defendant banks have managed to stay out of court.  been able to keep these issues hidden and have acted with impunity against this debtor. 




While I wait for that decision , you may be interest to know, that Ocwen and their agents violated federal criminal violations of law under 18 USC 152.


In a 2010 book, New York author, Mike Hudson, wrote a critically acclaimed book: The Monster - How a Gang of Predatory Lenders and Wall Street Bankers Fleeced America - And Spawned a Global Crisis. Times Books 2010, which details how a predatory lender Ameriquest’s Roland Arnall turned American refinance business into a crap shoot to the borrowers.


In my case I lost my because I was unable to refinance my home, because the banks had sold my property, and issued a deed , unreported to the bankruptcy court.  
The banks did not confine their unlawful activity to civil wrongs, they also violated federal criminal law, filing false proof of claims to the court. 18 USC 152.

Criminal actions were encourage by the those in power to gain the established goals for the underlings to support in their greedy actions.

Lets Pray the court understands the greedy violations the banks chased after, and make the law reign supreme


No comments:

Post a Comment