Sunday, May 17, 2020

May 17 2001

I had to hurry they were going to sell my home this afternoon, I went to the bankruptcy court filed my case and took the petitions to the auction which was already underway I showed them to the auction ER and then went home and fax them to the trustee.

12 days later Carol and Stephen O'Neill recorded the trustees  deed to my home with the Riverside county recorder.

This obvious violation 11 USC 362 was not discovered until a few years later when I wanted to refinance my home loan
Now I am looking for legal assistance to help me enforce my constitutional rights to due process. My home and all of my assets including my business were taken without judicial review, by the unlawful actions, of these giant financial behemoths in the mortgage world. Chase, and Ocwen. 

423-707-8949
firesprinklers@gmail.com




No comments:

Post a Comment