Friday, May 1, 2020

May 1 2020

I am looking for an attorney to help me enforce my civil rights under the Constitution of the United States

My home of 26 years was taken by unlawful players and there backers

Chase Manhattan and their service agents Ocwen, stole my home , I was not behind on my payments and I was protected by a federal bankruptcy stay 11 USC 362.

I have thought that once I could tell the court these wrongdoings things would be straightened down but that was not the case. The judge The Honorable Meredith jury turned 

down my request for a trial on these important things that took my house and my business from me. So now I'm looking for an attorney to help me enforce my civil rights under the Constitution in amendments 1 5 and 14th amendments to be harmd against these offenders which brke the law and caused me distress.

My case can be explained in my pro se opening brief
www.glosocal@gmail.com
www.garyo.org

if you would like to take on this challenge with me please call me at 423-707-8949 it can be profitable since the lawbreakers were Chase Manhattan and the service agent Ocwen Federal Bank

if you have questions just call that number or email me at firesprinklers at gmail.com

firesprinklers@gmail.

Stay safe and message me or call me if you have any questions




No comments:

Post a Comment