Sunday, August 19, 2018

August 19,2018


Today is my 69th Birthday, and I want to thank all of my former classmates and friends from Hawthorne High School. for their kind wishes on this day.

As some of you know, in 2003, Ocwen Federal Bank F.S.B, literally stole my home of 26 years, not though I had been behind in my payments in the past , I had a credit of over $3800, although they claimed I was $10,539, in arrears !  Crazy time

All I ever wanted was my day in court to prove it.

I have taken this. self represented to the US Supreme Court, who declined to review my case.

I am not done, and and will fight as long as I am vertical

Thanks again, for all your Birthday wishes, It's love that reminds us we are all human, caring  and soon to pass on

Love to All


Gary Ozenne
951-496-7525

firesprinklers@gmail.com












No comments:

Post a Comment