Wednesday, April 11, 2018

April 11, 2018 President Donald Trump

April 11, 2018



My constitutional right to be heard.       

I am as frustrated looking for a solution to my inability to get my day in court to bring charges against the corporate entities ( Chase,Ocwen)   for their financial backing) of this illegal cabal of loan servicing,, namely Ocwen, or New Co., backwards when applying for government approval from another barely legal entity  that had to close, Long Beach mortgage, and others.

You must be, with recent events (April 11, 2018) as furious as I am, a maddening disregard of law, in your case, client , attorney privilege, and in my case to simply be heard. as per 1st Amendment of the supreme law. The constitution and its amendments.

I have a 16 year old injustice, which in 2006, The Judge , Meredith Jury, was reversed   see Ozenne v. Dollar Storage. BAP Jan 17, 2006 9th Cir.

God Bless you sir.

If , in the   "end", I do something stupid,  I wanted you to know why.

God Bless You and your family.  


Gary Lawrence Ozenne

951-496-7525




No comments:

Post a Comment