Friday, January 8, 2016

My legal update

January 8, 2016

Corona, CA

A Brief Update on the legal Travails of Gary Ozenne early 2016.  

Incredibly , now after 15, years since the banks violated federal law and stole my my home of 26 years, which caused the loss of my homebased business, Residential Fire Sprnklers, operated from that home since leaving Microsoft in 1991 I have still not been allowed to make my claim of lawbreaking by the banks, in a court of law. 

If our 240 year old system of government, is based on the rule of law, you certainly could have fooled me. Since 2002, all I have ever asked the courts to do, is to grant me a trial, a right, to have my complaint heard. I have the undeniable proof, in the form of Riverside County recorded documents. Think of it, any county (Riverside, SB, Orange, Ventura, San Diego,  LA and more ) a speeding driver can obtain a trial, just by signing a promise to appear. (California).

Meanwhile, my lifestyle has been depreciated, greatly,  Chase / Ocwen continues to delay with their tactics of delay, to stetch this out, (a strategy of attrition ?  very possible !)  

That was revealed in 2012, when after my January 5th deadline was made the banks had until February 6th 2012 to file their response.

The banks, apparently,  ignored it.  

Then 10 months later, in October 2012, the court filed an order to Chase Manhattan and Ocwen to file their response, to my opening brief, and, additonally file a motion to file the responding brief late, The Court order gave them 14 days, to respond or else they may be denied the opportunity to speak at oral arguments. 

The banks ignored it,   tick tock,,  tick tock 

Time continued,,  2012, 2013,2014, 2015.

In the summer of 2015 , I asked the court to revise my relief to a remand back to the United States District Court for trial by Jury. 

Suddenly , it was like smelling salts, Chase and Ocwen came out of their delaying slumber, ready to continue their delaying tactics . 



and, the beat goes on.  

My best light and love to all my friends, my family, the universe.


No comments:

Post a Comment