Thursday, June 6, 2013

Elizabeth Warren Asks The Most Obvious Question Ever And Stumps A Bunch Of Bank Regulators


Too Big for Trial

I hear you Senator Warren,  I am still patiently waiting for my day in court, since my 2003 eviction.  


Go get em Elizabeth, 'chew them up, and don't spit them out ' to quote Humphrey Bogart as Fred C. Dobbs, in another tale of greed by B. Taven  in The Treasure of the Sierra Madre

It's interesting to note, that it took a determined woman senator to ask the questions that for years, we have all wanted  answers for. 




I have been a big fan of Senator Warren since 2004, when I bought her book she wrote with her daughter Amelia Warren Tyagi, 'The Two Income Trap'.

Since becoming a United States Senator, she has not disappointed in her common sense, and tenacious resolve to take on the powers on Wall Street.

1 comment:

  1. Senator Warren is ten times wiser than Hillery
    Clinton. Senator Warren speakes and seeks the truth.
    because of Benghasi, Hillery hides the truth.

    ReplyDelete