Friday, February 9, 2018

A shout out to Arnold Schwarzenneger A true leader

February 7, 2018

Former Governor  Arnold Schwarzenegger


As most of you know ink for my day in court for almost two decades and I must say I've written a lot of letters to various politicians but the one politician without even calling me tore into them and made them answer some hard questions that man was Arnold Schwarzenegger and sir I respect you and will vote for you no matter what you do you're a true idea of what an American politician should be
We have laws that simply don't make sense Arnold Schwarzenegger is the President we need it seems pretty obvious to me but yet I guess he is unable to run because he wasn't born here. It really doesn't matter where you were born as our current president denied that our previous president was born in America who gives a s*** we want the best man for the job someone with number one integrity character and honesty he may have had sexual for boils in the past but that's not to be disqualified the DNA made us this way we want to mate if we didn't we would have been out of existence a long time ago

Kudos to you sir. I am sorry it has taken so long to thank you.

Gary Ozenne
Firesprinklers@gmail.Com

No comments:

Post a Comment