Monday, February 15, 2016

President's Day 2016 and a 13 years sinece of a festering injustice


UPDATE FEBRUARY 15, 2016 PRESIDENTS DAY, 13 YEARS OF INJUSTICE





For those who have followed my case since it started in 2001, This is an update and summary of recent events

The latest appeal, 11-60039, filed on June 20, 2011, to the 9th circuit court of appeals, which appealed the Bankruptcy Appellant Panel or BAP* denial of my petition for a writ of mandamus (a court order) asking requesting a trial or hearing for me to make my charge, produce evidence which proves, without any possible denial. That concept, of a trial to flesh out facts and accusations. 

My Appellants informal opening brief was due on January 5th 2012. The banks (Chase Manhattan, and Ocwen Federal Bank F.S.B)  response was due February 6th 2012.

When the due date came and went without a response long after its Feb 6, 2012 deadline. I began to wonder what would happen next ! Then, in late October 2012, the court isseued an order for the banks to file their response, with a motion to file late, within 14 days, or they may not be allowed to argue at any oral argumenteny the bank's argument at oral arguments. 


*  (a 7 member panel composed of bankruptcy judges in the 9th  circuit























A new perspective, a play. 






Playbill



The Players:

USBC  - United States Bankruptcy Court

USDC  - United States District Cour

USCA   - United States Court of Appeal

USSC  -  United States Supreme Court

BAP   -  Bankruptcy Appellate Panel for the 9th Circuit, Appeals court for bankruptcy matters

Chase Manhattan Bank   Owner of the loan (paper)

Ocwen Federal Bank FSB  Loan servicing bank for the note

The Honorable Meredith Jury  - Bankruptcy Judge, and member of 7 member BAP

Ameriquest -  Loan originator - 

Mike Hudson - Investigative reporter and author  

Clay Presley  - Attorney 

Louis Bruno - Attorney 

Diane Weifenbach - Attorney

Jeff Allison - Attorney 





ACT  I

1998 - I accept the cut throat (starting at 14.5% )agreement, with Ameriquest, which is immeadiately  was sold to Lehman Brothers and finally Chase Manhattan, 


2002

In November I notified the court, about the violation of the banks



2003

On Presidents day Feb 17, 2003 weekend, I moved out of my home,


2004

Letter to Arnold produces a letter from the Comptrollery of Currency, and a 4 page reply from Ocwen, suggesting it had 

ACT II


2005
USCA rules in favor of bank, Pertion for rehearing/reconsideration denied. 

Best friend passes away, and I go to work for FEMA after WILMA, KATRINA 

2006 - Janruary 17, 2006 BAP reverses Judge Jury on 2004 case,

In Re Ozenne, 337 B.R. 214 (9th Cir. BAP 2006)

Move into room, of apartment in Menifee roomate claims we worked togerher at Univac,




2007

June 29, 2007 Gretchen Morgenson and Bill Moyers  Put into words what I had suspected 


 
2008



Sent to Missippi for PaRR (subcontractor of FEMA) 

The Global Pool of Money

2009

Court dismisses my case reffering to my charges as 'inconsequential' by the Cheif Justice (at that time) Alex Kozinski, a Reagan appointee and fair haired boy from UCLA.



2010

ACT III

2011
On 2-14-2011 I arrived at court to discover my case had been dismissed,almost two weeks earlier. Never recieving notice by mail, 


2012
January 5th submit my Appellants Informal Opening Brief.  

2013

2014

ACT IV 

2015

2016

No comments:

Post a Comment