Tuesday, October 13, 2015

And Justice for All

from corona ca

October 13, 2015

Columbus Day Surprise 

Yesterday, October 12, 2015, Columbus Day, attorneys for Chase Manhattan and Ocwen Bank and Loan servicing, finally filed a response to my complaint of  serious violations of federal law. Although three years and eight months after it was due, February 6, 2012.

All I wanted was a trial, to show my proof of their wrongdoing, yet I couldn't get a trial. That's all I have fought for!

Her lack of "jurisdiction", was the problem, the judge said.  Now here in the 14th (year) round, Chase comes alive and comes out swinging, using maximum pages (35)  to worm out of their unlawfull deeds.

Many friends have commented that his dispute could have been resolved in ten miniutes with Judge Judy.  I don't disagree.


LATEST FILINGS IN THIS CASE

October 12, 2015 Response  

The Link to Their 35 page response   -Years later, after the original response was due on February 6th 2012, 3 years and 8 months late,  Chase / Ocwen finally files a Response to my charges on  October 12, 2015.



January 5th 2012 Appellants Informal Opening Brief  - My Charges against the banks
 - Filed Janruary 5, 2012






And the Fight Goes On,

"Request  for Judicial Notice" - filed and pending 10-1-2015

"Motion for updating Opening Brief, and requested relief"  - granted 10-1-2015



 Now I need to find an exceptional attorney, with ethics and integrity (I know,, good luck, lol)


Paul Newman Inspiration 






Four Questions Yes/No for Ocwen or Chase

1.  Did you issue a deed to O'Neal. and did they record this deed, while I was protected by the bankruptcy courts 'automatic stay'

No comments:

Post a Comment